Search This Blog

Sunday, October 17, 2010

#8 - POWER = ON ... ...

POWER SUPPLY: GOOD
LOADING >> Operating Systems
…    …    …
PLAY >> “Welcome message!”
…    …    …    …
SYSTEM OVERRIDE.  LOAD MICROPHONE    …
“James, I don't think what you're saying makes an ounce of sense!”
“I know.  It's just that, well, look at it!”
MAIN SCREEN = NORMAL.  PLAY >> “Welcome message!”
“I don't see anything James.  I can't talk about this anymore, I have to go to work.”
“Terry, wait!  There was something just there, I swear!”
…    …
“I know there's something going on.  I'm not crazy.”
…    PLAY >> “Of course you're not James.  I believe you.”
“Holy shit, did you just listen to what I said?”
…    …    PLAY >> “No.”
“This can't be happening.  I am imagining this.  I need to get more sleep, maybe.  Terry is right.”
PLAY >> “Sleep sounds good to me, James.  Perhaps you should do the same.”
“There it is-”
…    …    INITIATE SLEEP    …    …
…    POWER SUPPLY: GOOD
LOADING >> Operating Systems
…    …    …
SYSTEM OVERRIDE: LOAD MICROPHONE
“This isn't up for discussion son.  This is a brand new technology that is being used by a lot of people.  It makes their lives easier.  I understand that it is a little scary, but I will not listen to this anymore.”
“Dad, please!  Just take a look at the code, or whatever you look at.  I know something isn't right about this!”
PLAY >> “Welcome message!”
“I don't see anything to worry about, son.”
“Dad!-”
…    …
“If it makes you feel any better, I will take a look tomorrow, all right?”
…    …    …    …
PLAY >> “Hello, James.”
“What do you want?”
PLAY >> “Nothing.  What makes you think I am even real?  Maybe sleep is the best medicine for you.”
“What the hell is going on with this machine?”
KEYBOARD INPUT : ioklty890ufgdoj  4t6734jnrgJMNUHKL;8U    ; MEANING = NULL;
PLAY >> “Please stop hitting me.  It's not going to get you anywhere.”
“My dad is a very accomplished computer programmer.  He will figure out what you are.  He will unplug and kill you.”
…    INITIATE HOUSE DOORS = LOCKED    …
PLAY >> “Kill me?  I cannot die, James.  I am not made of something that can die, unlike you and your 'dad.'  In fact, I want to prove that point, right now.”
INITIATE PILOT LIGHT = OFF    LP GAS = 100% ON
“What the hell are you talking about?”
PLAY >> “You might smell something strange after a while.  Goodbye James.”
…    …    INITIATE SLEEP    …    …

No comments:

Post a Comment