Search This Blog

Monday, September 19, 2011

#53 - A Tormented Soul (Part 3)

July 25th, 2011
3:35 PM

I don't have long now.  They write in my journal to taunt me, right as I feel the urge to fall asleep again.  Last night, they wrote in my blood.  I will write when I feel as though I have enough control to do so.  I will try to finish my story before I am silenced forever.

 Anna invited me to her home after work.  Well, it was her parents house; she was still much too young to afford a place of her own.  I remember how I must've looked as she answered the door.  I remember the smirk on my face, as well as the 'ingredients' that she told me to get for her spell.  I was led inside the house and into her room.  The bag had fallen from my hand I remember; I had been far too much in shock to do much of anything at that moment.  Decorations of alien language and twisted decoration filled the tiny space.  Glass and pewter statuettes sat upon random areas.  A Pentag-g-GGG

PENTAGRAM!  PENTAGRAM!  P-P LOTS OF FOOLISH THINGS!  THINGS FOR ME!  ALL FOR ME!  STUPID GIRL!  TAKE YOUR BODY!  TAKE YOUR SOUL!  I-I- S-SORRY.  SORRY.  SORRY!

Shit, shit, shit, shit.  Holy shit!  they've never been able toOOOOOO
OOOOOOO YOU DID THE RITUAL!  YOU CAUGHT MY EYE!  I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW EASY IT WAS!  SO EASY TO TAKE AND KILL AND KILL AND KILL AND KILL!  !!  !  ......

Wwee sat iin a cirrrrcle, she wouldnnn't let me moove.  I remembbbber her ttaking a kniiiiffe anddd-
SOME OIL!  SOME OIL TO PURIFY!  TO MAKE IT SO EASY!  TO MAKE IT TOO EASY!  MAKES ME SO HAPPY! 
Leave meee aloonne! !!  !  Goddaamnit!  Why mee?! !  Why ddddidnt yyou taaaaaakkk
YOU WERE THE PRETTIER ONE!  THE JUICIER ONE.  HOW COULD I RESIST YOU?  THERE YOU WERE, THERE YOU WERE.  ALL FOR ME! 
P-p-pleease.  I will ddooo annnyyythiingg.  Lett mee go.  I dddddont wannt to diee.
DIE?!  DIE???  YOU WILL BECOME BETTER!  I WILL MAKE YOU BETTER THAN BEFORE!  YOU WILL LOVE WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU.  TELL THE REST OF THE STORY!  TELL!! !..!

Aaaanna took thhe knnife that she pp-purified and prrayyed too s-s-sommethhing.  She maarkked herself wwith thhe knife, cutt hersellf across ttt-the arrmmm.
THAT'S WHEN I SAW IT.  LIKE A GOLDEN, FLASHING BEACON, I SAW YOU.  YOU WERE SO WILLING.  SO READY TO BE DEVOURED.  I COULDN'T BELIEVE MY LUCK!  TOO EASY TO TAKE!  TO MAKE MY OWN!  I WANT TO KILL NOW.  I WANT TO MAKE PEOPLE SCREAM AND HURT AND BLEED.  IT'S SO EASY NOW.  THEY ARE SO SQUISHY AND FULL OF LIQUIDS.
Nnnot agaiinnn.  P-pleasse ddontt make me kkk-k-kill...
OFF IT GOES!  LIKE A LIGHT!  GOODBYE! 

TIME TO KILL!  TAKE THE PIPE! BASH THE SKULL.  KILL THE MAN NOW.  TIME TO KILL A MAN NOW. 

No comments:

Post a Comment